(TFT) I knew this guy

I knew this guy named Ted Deiker, who did an amazing thing. There was this dungeon that was a nightmare of traps and tricks. I mean who ever designed it was deranged. There were no monsters, just four levels of automated death. At the very end was the only treasure in the whole place. It was some big diamond or something. Anyway, Ted decided to take on the dungeon. Now this could have taken years to actualy play out. First the GM rolls to see if he noticed the trap. If so, the GM gives a big description of this particular traps' wicked perfection. Someone had been spending too much time reading 'Grimtooths' traps.' and was stuck in a rut. No one else would even bother with the dungeon. This is what Ted did. He bought every sheep he could find. He herded the sheep into the dungeon and went in after them. He found sheep pinned to the walls, piled up in pits, smashed to the floor, melted by acid, burnt to a crisp, exploded, grated, and diced. More importantly he also found every trap alread sprung. He just walked to the end, took the diamond, and left. It was a master stroke. Ted Deiker is still a legend in our gamming community. For about five minutes of actual role playing, we laughed for a week.

    David Michael Grouchy II