Re: (TFT) your monster manual for tft. i noted a messsage from last

I disagree.  The bonuses to damage for Great ST get smaller and
smaller as you get stronger.  I feel there is a real need for giant
sized weapons.  (Obvously, or I would not have written the article.)

In my campaign pixies use blow guns and powerful poison.  They
fly close to your face so armor won't protect.

        Rick<

Well, I just kind of figure after 4d6 damage, any weapon in TFT is just
plain dangerous and the players will figure out right away they dont want
to mess with whoever is weilding it!

For dramatic purposes, that's all I need.

I like that use of pixes though! I'll have to remember that!

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.