(TFT) more on death

Dear DMGII
I'll add a persona note to your forensic/death stuff. When I was a medical
student we had to go to lectures and then the morgue and see all these
stages first hand (yeah, a few tossed their cookies that day..). Anyway,
the most amazing thing i saw that day was this: one of the drawers the
pathologist pulled out was of a guy whose car had broken down on the
freeway and he got out to check  the tyres and hadn't seen the truck coming
the other way. Anyway, his head looked a bit flat and there was a cut right
down the middle of it but his expression was one of complete surprise   8
0. You could imagine him thinking," Oh my god its a truck (splat) ".
I was amazed - so people DO die with expressions on their faces....

PS: hope this isn't too gruesome for anyone - apologies if it is
CAs