Re: (TFT) moas, wyrms and a lot of IMHO

Hey Cas:

Thanks, I'm glad someone can see what I'm getting at.  One could also call
Moa, Axebeak or Strider if it made one feel better but I didn't want to use
those names since I understand this other poorly designed game of very minor
importance (in the present day) already "owns" them ;)

Nay-sayers notwithstanding I like what your piece on wyrms (which I also
spell wurms with an umlaut over the 'u' since it makes it easier for people
from around here to pronounce).  Someone said dragons are over-covered.
Well, that may be true, four-footed, winged fire-breathers have been foisted
on everyone until most of us, methinks, are about ready to throw up. Not
nearly enough has been written about the legless (or many-legged?),
slithering breathers of mutagenic/hallucinogenic/poisonous gases.  They have
NOT been covered with any degree of thoroughness, that more primordial form
of dragon, the Wyrm.  I, for one, would like to know an awful lot more about
these beasties.  Have you ever seen that old Celtic coin with the curled-up
millipede-legged wyrm on the back?  Or what about that tongue-in-cheek movie
"Lair of the White Worm"?  I live in the state of Michigan, here in the USA,
and in these parts folks make many a proud display of their utter ignorance
of anybody's history.  Consequently it really freaked me out when I found a
little book that told the legend of the "Lambton Worm"...

Well, that's enough ranting for now.  BTW I should have those stats for
Ardha's humanoids shortly.  I'm almost done with the historical piece that
has to go along with it.

Jody