Re: (TFT) Jack-O-Bear correction

From: "joel sira" <jodasi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Jack-O-Bear correction

Thank you for your suggestions on the jackobear skills. Id call
it a freeze spell, except that this ability doesnt lower the >jackobears strength. So Its not a real spell. I will re-work them >again.

    I checked with my Runequest expert, Joel, and he said that
you were right.  It wouldn't cost them any fatigue to use their
harmonize/freeze ability, and that a further difference from TFT's
freeze is that it works on people who see the Jack-o-bear.  In this
way is is more like the save vs. a basilisk's gaze.

    David Michael Grouchy II