(TFT) Archive buglet - SIMM request!

> "grabowski" <grabowski@erols.com> wrote:
> P.S.  Joe, is there something wrong with the list archive.  It stops with
> December, 1999 (TFT:Y2K problem????).

The 2000 stuff is there, it just appears at the bottom of the list.
Yes, it's a Y2K thing that should probably be fixed, but whether I
can get the access to do so is another question.

I'm -><- this close to moving the list and website to another machine
that I *do* control.  In fact, if I can find some 4MB x 9 30-pin 80ns
SIMMs, I'll do it.  If any of you geeks have such things lying around,
let me know :)  I'd also appreciate a Sun 32M SBus card for a Sparc2!

Don't worry - if I move things around, the change will be transparent
to everyone.