Re: (TFT) A couple EPT monsters and intro

> From: "grabowski" <grabowski@erols.com>
>
> The following monster comes from MAR Barker's Empire of the Petal Throne
> (EPT). If you know nothing of this world, go to list member Brett Slocum's
> page, where he has a website dedicated to EPT.
>
> Biridlu
> Qol
>
> Yours in the Tsolyanu, part of Cidri,
> Justin

Very nice descriptions, I can see I'm going to like this list already!

Hi, I'm Jim Eckman and TFT is one of my favorite game systems still. My
second favorite is Bushido. I've used TFT several times for Tekumel,
since except for the original rules there has never been a complete game
system published. How do you handle the non-human races like Ahhogya? I
always treated them like humans except that they could use two handed
weapons and shields and had no back facing. The social stigma of being
an Ahhogya was enough of a crock to balance this. The only person in my
campaigns that ever ran one was himself a bit of an Ahhogya ;)

Any TFT/EPT games running in the Silicon Valley area?

Yours,
Jim Eckman