(TFT) New TFT rules

	When running if you are going in a straight line you may
'SPRINT' for 1 fST per 2 turns.  This doubles your movement, but
triples your movement penalties from armor, rough terrain, etc.  You
must end movement facing in the direction you are running, and
there can be no tricky dodging during movement it must be straight
ahead.  Scooping weapons or any actions that occure during
movement are illegal (except dropping ready weapons).

	When running away, or running to something in a hurry,
sprinting is an option.  The terrain about here allows sprinting but
you would be at -4 MA because of having to dodge around stumps,
in addition to any other modifiers.

	If you have a Speed MA spell, it magically improves your
reactions so you get no penalites, and if you sprint with a Speed MA,
calculate your sprinting speed, then double it (with no further
penalties)

	To those in my campaign,  please let me know if you
wish to spend the fST to sprint at any time.

	Rick