Re: (TFT) rules regarding healing?

Has anyone come up with additions to the priest class?
<

Yes. In Interplay #4 introduced Cure Light Wounds (1d6) for Priests and
Cure Serious Wounds (2d6) for Theologians. Both spells cost 0 fST and can
only be used once per day on self or others.

And yes, some rather heated mail has flown on this subject! Personally, I'm
on the side of "teach them not to fight so much!" but I do allow most every
alternative method of healing available....

Michael
====Post to the entire list by writing to tft@brainiac.com.