Re: (TFT) rules regarding healing?

Dear Joel
I guess it's up to the GM in titrating campaign toughness with healing
potions. I like the idea of it being an issue - i.e. to get the job done
sometimes one has to adventure carrying a few wounds and when a potion of
healing is found (oops D&D vocab.) it is a godsend. As a GM, I'd play it
this way - if a labyrinth is tough then there may be more opportunity to
find some, less if the monsters were easy. If the party is having a hard
time of a particular labyrinth (e.g. retreating with significant wounds
after each encounter), i'd be inclined to put more in treasure
Cas