(TFT) TFT: Quarterstaff

   I haven't seen any activity on the list for a few days, so perhaps this
post can jumpstart it.
   In the spirit of the great Charles Gadda, here are two new talents I came
up with some time ago which I don't think I've posted yet (you guys are
collecting these things, right?)

IQ 10 TALENTS
EXPERT QUARTERSTAFF (2): Prerequisite: Quarterstaff.  A figure
   with this talent and armed with a quarterstaff only rolls 3
   dice vs. DX to disarm as opponent, and they must roll 4 dice
   to strike him in melee combat; 5 if defending.  [DCS]

IQ 11 TALENTS
MASTER QUARTERSTAFF (2): Prerequisite: Expert Quarterstaff.  A
   higher level of skill with this innocuous weapon.  Disarming
   an opponent takes only a 2-die roll vs. DX (!!!) and attacking
   melee opponents must now roll 5 dice to hit, or 6 if defending.
   [DCS]

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Computers   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell: Every employee trained to make it the chintzy way