(TFT) TFT: Chalupas

Justin wrote . . .

>Dave "Fill that Chalupa" Seagraves stated,

   LOL!  8^)

>It states on page 8 of AM, the "cestus is treated exactly as the
>main-gauche."  So the answer is it probably does the same damage
>as a dagger (1-1) in melee combat.

   Well he couldn't get much clearer than that.  I was mostly looking at the
COMBAT WITH BARE HANDS, DAGGERS, CESTUS, OR CLUB section on AM 21.

>Now let's get back to the use of the word "exactly" and main-gauche.
>Does this mean that the cestus can be used as a shield?  The word is
>exactly so you must be able to do this!

   Sounds good to me, and it makes perfectly good sense.  I'll have to
remember that little trick.

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Computers   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell: The hell with cheese!  Where's the /beef/?