Re: (TFT) TFT: Break Weapon

>As far as I can tell, you cant use a Cesti or even a Dagger outside of
>HTH combat according to the rules!

A dagger in melee does the damage shown on the weapon table.  In HTH
combat ANY attack by a person does damage based on the attacker's ST,
with daggers and whatnot providing modifiers to that amount.

> Are these weapons "better" in HTH.

Yes, as outlined above.

> Can you use a Broadsword in HTH?

No, most weapons are automatically dropped if you go to HTH.

> Does it then do normal Broadsword damage?

Even if you could use it, it would be providing a modifer to
your "damage from ST" amount.