(TFT) Re: mnoran library

Well met, Patrick.
(We'll do this part through the TFT site so the group will know the librarium is open. Send me your address via my direct site, though.)

The Mnoren Librarium will be closing for the month of March. (I'm out of the country.) Therefore the items you check out now can be shipped back in April.

Go ahead and contact the Brainiac TFT site around mid April that you are shipping these back. Let them know how the service was and if the librarium is of any use. [note: usual checkout will be for one week.]

As I stated in previous missages, I am providing a checkout service. How you retain memory of these items is up to you.

Via DHL, I will ship: Advanced Melee
                     Advanced Wizards
                     In the Labyrinth
              and    Fantasy Masters Screen

The booklets are in fairly good condition.

Since this is a very secure shipping, no need to insure. Just pay the shipping there (it'll be written on the outer cover of the package), and pay for similar shipping back.

A wealth upon those who read,

Giovani Paolo
Master Librarian
Mnoren Librarium

Addendum: I only get to this site sporadically. For all those who wonder why there have been no comments from JPB, I have a backlog torment. I love the site and the TFT creativity, but I will have to disappear a little longer.