(TFT) Undead

Hola TFTers

On the compilaton of undead classification for monsters: it definitely needs to work it into the broader concept of religion and spirits.

Its good that Rick is working on it. His concept of religions will give undead a very good logical spiritual base to work from. Clerics and shaman will be more effective because the things they are supposed to be handling in the material world (Cidri or whatever) are the concepts and things of the spiritual world. If you start out with Undead as spirits or whatever variation the designer comes up with, you have gone a long way in establishing commonality and logic of those things formerly "living" and those things that are Quasi-dead.

By the way, you can still have the Frankenstein Monster and Night of the Living Dead (which were animated by a spaceship I think), these exceptions of "scientific" animation still can fall under the Spiritual or Magic umbrella.

I'll follow up with my interpretation of undead and religion in April.

Go for it Rick and Michael.

Hail Melee,

John Paul