From: Pasha and or Rick Smith <pnrsmith@istar.ca>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) TFT Fanzine
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:24:44 -0800

Hi Ed,
	Yes I've seen the Fantasy Forum.  Does anyone know
how to contact Lester Smith or David Brannan?  If we can get
permission to reprint the FF we might be able to get the articles
posted on Ty's web site.  (This will likely require permission from
the individual authors as well.)

	Dispite what Michael says, I won't be publishing any
issues of Fantasy Forum.  I have a TFT APA called Goblin Keep,
and a small TFT fanzine called "The Inept Adept",  (next issue
due out before 2005).  However with the web I suspect that any
future issues will be on line.

	Rick