Re: (TFT) TFT Fanzines Goblin Keep and Inept Adept

Pasha and or Rick Smith <pnrsmith@istar.ca> wrote:
> 	A number of the articles from them have been
> put up on Ty's web site and I've given him a bunch more
> stuff.  However Ty has gotten busy and has not had time
> to add more material for months.
>                      .  .  .
> 	Joe,  Ty seems to have run out of steam...
> would you be interested in publishing some essays
> on your website?  They are not in HTML format
> which was the major thing slowing Ty down.  Do
> you have a utility to convert straight text to some
> thing your site can use?

I'm interested in putting them on the website, but don't have
the time to do the HTML conversion myself, either.  I could put
them up as plain text, though, and just add the links to the main
page which is woefully due for a revamp, but there's that time
thing again!