(TFT) TFT: Luck and Grace

   Man . . .  I go to Louisiana for a weekend WWII battle (racked up 10
kills!) and come back to /four/ TFT Digests waiting for me in my inbox!  You
guys have been busy!  8^)

Pat writes . . .

> Luck . . . <snip>

> Grace . . . <snip>

   I rather like these "talents", and I've already added them to my
campaign.  However I may take a look at GURPS' Luck advantage to see if it
might work better with TFT.  But on the gripping hand luck is built-in to
the game with die rolling.

>The Thorsz's Prootorian Guard

   LOL!  Not bad at all.  I was just thinking that these guys would make
wonderful suicide squads, or even Airborne troopers if you scratched up
enough flying carpets and/or cooperative dragons.  (Suicide squads?
Airborne?  What's the difference?  8^)  The Proot Guard is the best reason
I've seen yet for actually using prootwaddles in my campaign.

Rick writes . . .

>The demonologist must create a vessel for the demon
>to be held in.  (A ring is ok, but usually a more
>massive and harder to destroy item is selected.)
>This requires the Artifact Creation Enchantment spell,
>1 week and $10,000 in common ingreadients in addition
>to the cost of the vessel.

   That sounds like an interesting spell.  Would you post it to the list?

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Computers   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell: The criminal organization of the fast food industry