(TFT) Introduction and an Errant School of Thought

Dear All,

I signed up last December 99 and have been a quiet observer all these
previous months ...

i had been a player of TFT since 1984 under Alan Robles and because of my
work assignment, have stopped in 1997, but my interest in it is still very
much alive and strong... I must say that I am very glad that it still has a
very active following despite it being OOP for many years now.

I must admit that the posts have been tremendously informative for me and
that it has made me renew my interest in the game ... nay - the experience.

the past few weeks i have been toying with the idea of converting Arduin
Grimoire thingies (lots of them) into TFT ... except that i have been
considering the repercussions of converting stuff ... like ... if i convert
Arduin or for that matter, AD&D stuff into TFT ... i might as well play
Arduin or AD&D rather than TFT, its a rather tricky and thorny issue ... so i
would like to ask your views and opinions on this ...

Best regards to all,

Jaypus "the Barbarian Errant"