Re: (TFT) Preliminary thoughts:Adapting Runequest

Dear Joel,
I like the idea - I too played runequest a little and liked it alot in
principle but agree it took a long time to get anywhere. Then you'd look in
the monster book at a decent sized giant and think when the frig is a
starting player ever going to be able to fight THAT?? I started playing
Cthulhu a little while later which was alomst as good.

OK....

IQ8 Spell

Second Sight (T): A cost of 1ST plus 1ST/ turn, allows subject to see
others in a megamegahex radius with spellcating ability and the amount of
fST they have handy to cast spells with (including ST batteries).

Is that what you're thinking?
Cas