Re: [(TFT) Future possiblities and Codex]

"grabowski" <grabowski@erols.com> wrote:
> Rick stated,
>
> Someone comes up with an outline of the city history, another person a map
> of the city that would consist of areas (poor quarter, docks, market,
> etc....), other people would pick an area of the map and create buildings
> and denizens, etc......   Just a thought.

I'd like to be in on this

> We have a lot of members on the list state they were going to keep lists of
> talents and spells that have been on the list that we could share the good
> or the bad.  BUT all the talking really has led to nothing or only bits and
> pieces.

I've been saying for years that I have these oriental rules ("I have a plot of
land...") -- well I've laid out about a third of them in html format and I
currently have space in a server. I MIGHT just put the rules there in a
"secret annex" only TFT fanatics would know about...

alan

PS I don't even know why I'm doing this. I haven't played TFT since early last
decade.