Re: [Re: (TFT) WHHHHHYYYYYYY?????]

From: alan robles <alanrobles@usa.net>

I'm a journalist, a job where you really meet lots of NICE people.
Role playing alowed me to name villains after people at work and
in the office and watch in glee while the players hacked them to
pieces. I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE IN
THIS PRACTICE. CONFESS

Ha ha ha. Well.... There was this village massacre in Vietnam where one of the victims looked like an ex-grilfriend and... oh... um... I quess I didn't have to kill everyone. Anyway that character was finally, how did the CIA put it, retired. We seized the UN one day. I'm sorry to say there weren't any casualties on that one, but we did take a hostage with us. There was that editorial writer for the local paper that was assassinated. Ohhhhh yeahhhh.... I almost forgot. We've ended the world more than forty times.