(TFT) TFT: Paladins

Michael writes . . .

>Of course, if you just take Preist and 'decide' to be Paladin it amounts
>to the same thing. [snip]

   Yep, that's the path I took when I took my Blob character and gradually
turned him (with experience) into a Paladin.  I won't repost him here, but
he's in the list archive (do a search on "Father Paul").
   I don't like limiting humans as the only race who can be paladins.  There
was a Space Gamer article which addressed the issue, saying that any race
ought to be able to be a paragon of virtue -- which is essentially what a
paladin is.  Or are humans "holier than thou?"  8^)

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Computers   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Taco Bell: The criminal organization of the fast food industry