Re: [(TFT) Reply to Cas: Stuff of Imagination]

my wife seems to suffer from the belief that not only will I play TFT with my
son but also will teach him squad leader, panzer leader, arab-israeli wars,
cross of iron, etc etc etc. Where DO these beliefs come from? I'm sure it has
nothing to do with the fact that I'm hanging on to all these games and many
others...