Re: (TFT) Thumbs down to house rules????

I agree with Justin about the laying down of commonly accepted house rule
by all of us. Question is, which are the commonly accepted rules.......

CAs<

I think that's fairly easy to deterime. Everyone here probably knows the
areas of the TFT system most likely to be modified:

Optional Rules:
1. Attributes (Additions/Redefinitions)
2. Talents (Costs)
3. Spells (Costs)
4. Combat System
5. Magic System
6. Magic Item Creation
7. Saving Rolls
8. Miscellaneous Rules (Rick's redefining the way you fight Demons for
Wishes for example)

Additional Rules:
These rules may require any of the above Optional Rules or require that
certain optional rules NOT be used. These should all be clearly stated at
the beginning of the description.
1. New Attributes
2. New Talents
3. New Spells
4. New Weapons
5. New Combat Rules (that don't modify any existing rules)
6. New Types of Magic (Ricks' Fairy Magic for example)
7. New Magic Items (Ricks' Glyph's for example)
8. New Saving Rolls
9. New Miscellanous Rules

How's that?

Michael