(TFT) Joe's idiosyncracies

<<<Anybody else have strange attachments to mundane gaming materials like
this, or should I proceed directly to checking into the local funny farm?>>>

Joe,

The doors open because I'm holding it.  My attachment was to SPI die - you
know those little dice you used to get with SPI games.  Every now and then I
find one and sort of like smell and memory, so do these dice.  I also have
all of the sets of cardboard heroes that I still use.  They must be almost
of a legal age to drink.  I also heard they had babies because they were
republished by SJ Games.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin