Re: (TFT) Joe's idiosyncracies

Are you equating Unix with the nuthouse?  I've made an awful good living
off it for the past 15 years or so.  As operating systems go, I've
always said that MS should be ashamed of themselves, and it still seems
to hold true.

Say, anybody know if MS marketing was successful in their quest
to count web connections in the license count for Windoze 2000?
<

Just kidding, I'm pretty operating system atheist. I dont believe any of
them should be sold without a warning label...

Michael