(TFT) demon generation, take 2

Okay, the demon document has gotten too long to conveniently
post in e-mail.  The new version (which includes random
generation, although not quite everything I hope to have
eventually) can be found at:

     http://home.netcom.com/~srydzews/demon.txt/

(I broke down and figured out how to get my Netcom web page
working.)

After I did the random generation system I saw that some of
the basic numbers needed to be changed to allow building of
comparable demons, so the numbers in this one are a bit
different from the first.

I wanted to include the idea of "portfolios" for unique demons,
which would be general areas in which they are extremely,
magically, competent.  Although it should be nearly impossible
to compel unique demons to serve it would be possible to bargain
with them.  These "portfolios" would be things like teaching
skills in days, raising buildings out of the ground, finding
treasure, etc.  (Similar to College of Greater Summonings demons
in Dragonquest.) I haven't gotten to this yet, though.