Re: (TFT) angels vs demons vs measley backstabbers

	I belive that he tried to make a ring of power of his
own (it mentions that there was a flash of light between his
fingers when Gandaalf first confronted him. An 'opal ring'?).
When it failed to multiply his power as the one ring did for
Sauron, his power was lost.
	The books also mentioned that he was studying
ring lore and how to make rings of power.

	Just a theory with little evidence to back it up.

	Rick