RE: (TFT) TFT: Summoning Poll

	>Should it require two spell slots to hold say, Reptile Man
	>with PikeAxe  and Reptile Man with Halberd?  Naw - this is
	>probably going overboard.

I agree, but what I think Sandock's point was that while Reptile Man sword
is different
from Reptile Man Axe both spells would occupy the same IQ slot but to learn
the "additional" spell would cost an arbitrary amount of xp (100 maybe).

On the other hand being able to summon a lizardman or a croc or a snake
would a "genus"
and would require two (or more) IQ slots.

Of course Mister Sandock could probably explain himself better than I

Cheers,
Dominic