Re: (TFT) Re: Players Wanted

"Brett Slocum" <slocum@skypoint.com> wrote:
> > I couldn't even kill off his wizard.  Bah!  Oh, well - there's always the
> > next encounter!  Bwahahahahaaaa!
>
> I'm shuddering in my boots, though Trevor is not afraid.

Turns out it's a beaut - I thought I was never going to get one of the
cool random encounters in the book.  Sure, I could have beefed up the
monsters or just declared an encounter through my god-like power as GM,
but I wanted to play the game "straight" this time through.  I may kill
that wizard Frunobulax off yet.