Re: (TFT) Solitaire Play

Jim Bo wrote:
> Since ITL began as a solitaire game (death test, etc)... does anyone run
> solitaire games? Or have rules to do so (ala Warhammer Quest)?

So far the best solitaire game for TFT is the Masters of the Amulets
Microquest.  The randomness of the amulet distribution makes it a
bit more interesting than hacking and slashing one's way throught Death Test!

I have instructions on how to play randomly with the Cyberboard gamebox
of MotA which can be downloaded from the website at
http://www.brainiac.com/tft/