Re: (TFT) Unarmed Combat--Thanks

Hi All,
	I've been running a constant TFT campaign pretty
much since 1979.  In my rules people can buy extra memory
and many have reached very high attribute totals.  In all that
time I've had 1 (one) character buy UCV.

	The talent is so expensive that it is worth the
amazing abilities.  And remember, the fighters need something
that allows them to compete with high level wizards...

	Rick