Re: (TFT) Just checking...

From: Pasha and or Rick Smith <pnrsmith@istar.ca>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Just checking...
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:22:09 -0700

	I prefer the superscript rules for buying extra memory.
In my campaign, experience goes up in sets of 5 attributes but
starts at 30 attributes.  (It is much easier to remember and gives
people a bit of an advantage at higher levels.)

	The progression will be:
30 to 34		  125 exp.
35 to 39		  250
40 to 44		  500
45 to 49		1000
50 to 54		2000, etc.

	Rick

Hmmmm. I don't know... Given the nature of game, why give the high level characters that advantage ? Especially when it seems to call for a penalty for starting characters who need every advantage they can get ?

Personal preference I suppose,

Cheers,
dd