Re: (TFT) an encounter in Cliportage

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Joe Hartley wrote:

> I'm also greatly impressed with the adjunct products Micro-
> Tactix have put out.  If you do any miniature gaming at all,
> even simply as layouts that are a bit more detailed than
> maps, you should grab a copy of their "Vyllage-on-the-Cheep"
> set.  Lots of cardboard buildings scaled for 25mm figures
> that can really help set the mood.

Add in the Cardboard Heroes(tm) that SJG has re-released and
and the Cardboard Heroes Dungeon Floors (don't know if thats
the right name but its close enough for government work) and
you have just about everything a prospective Micro GM needs.

Micro GM ... hey, I like that.  I wonder if I can trademark
that?  : )

Dan
daniel@jaws.greatwhite.com