Re: (TFT) Guild membership

> Hey, at least people are talking about something; it's better than the
> drought we've had the past coupla months.

Wait until summer or maybe it is we have run out of things to say.  "Guild
membership?"  Cute but it's up to the GM.  I think Warplayer (John) had the
right idea about guilds and modern unions.  One is actually an extention of
the other.  Ever here of the American Federation of Labor which originally
was made up of skilled workers "guilds".

I have another solo adventure somewhere in this mess of my study that in
July (fer sure) I'll submit to the list.  Don't give it up yet, Joe!  keep
up the good work.

Yours in Cidri,
Justin