Re: (TFT) TFT Release

Thorn <edt@dopey.ne.mediaone.net> wrote:
> Michael Taylor wrote:
> > I've done alot of it - not all of it, but quite a bit of it (someone else
> > can tackle the spells!), but the general reaction from the list has been
> > rather against the idea. .
>
> Really?  Against consoldating what the list does?

Thorn's relatively new to the list.  Yep, there have been heated
discussions over various rule proposals.  Michael has indeed put a lot
of stuff together, some of it not always accepted in the spirit it was
offered.  Usually, though, we're a cooperative lot.  I don't think there's
a real resistance to the idea.

> What do you guys think?  This could really be an amazing thing.

I can offer website and PDF conversion for anything that comes out of this,
but I have little to offer.  I was always pretty happy with the TFT rules
as they stood, but that goes back to my preference for elegance over
simulation.  (See the archives for that discussion!)