Re: (TFT) TFT Release

Okay, so here's a thought... a proposal, actually.

Maybe I am optimistic, but I believe we could find 100
people with $1000 each to form a company.  This
company's SOLE purpose would be to acquire the rights
to TFT.  Each member of this company would have the
right to publish or republish any material in any of
the forms of TFT which we acquired the rights to.
They could choose to do this for profit, or to the
public domain, or in any other way they themselves
decided.

Any takers?
<

Sure, I'll go for it.