(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V2 #25

Stan wrote....
A middle of the road approach would be to set up a "foundation" that
would
seek and retain the rights, and publish softcopies, but that would
additionally
license the rights to someone with the resources to make a polished
second edition
with quality artwork, re-editing, etc.

I think this is the way to go. The game will be back alive, and if somone shows interest, we could POSSIBLY ( note thats a possibly ) make some of our initial investment back. I think if we do get hold of Thompson, try $50,000 MAX. If he wants more, remind him that there probably won't be another group or individual who would think of offering that much given the risks ( read NON PROFITIBILITY ) of the investment. That and $50,000 is a damn nice amount of money to add an extra room to your house with. Which after making said addition, he could sell for even more money. He's the one in the win win situation.
SILAS