Re: (TFT) Corporation for Public TFT

Brennan O'Brien wrote:

> I believe we need a little non-binding vote.  If the
> price were $100 per share, would you be interested in
> purchasing 1 or more shares into this venture?
>
> Please answer Yea or Nay.

At $100 per share, I would purchase a share, if no one coudl purchase
more than one.  I have no desire, as someone else said, to see any one
individual own the rights, and although I may not be able to prevent it,
I sure don't want to subsidize it.

One share, one 'seat', one vote, all interests equal, and no man can
ever walk away with 'his' ball, and shut down the game.  Again.