Re: (TFT) Devil's Advocate

From: "grabowski" <grabowski@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 23:17:29 -0400

I'm sorry but I think you have "pipe dreams."  If something like
what you are "talking" about was going to take place it would have
happened years ago(almost 20) but didn't.  I myself would love to
see the game reissued but I think it is an "almost" dead issue.

Sandy Peterson of Runequest, Call of Cthulu, and Pendragon fame has recently reaquired the rights to his Glorantha campaign setting. After a few months of work he is already publishing both hard copy and computer games. The PC game is called king of "dragon pass."

   David Michael Grouchy II