(TFT) Corporation for Public TFT

I assume that you mean no 'single' individual or simple that noone is ever
able to publish it again?

This seems to be the simplest method that will lead to the least fights.
Even if the corporation was only going to release the TFT to the public
domain. The only reason for an indivudal to own it is to protect it and
insure the quality of the material published for it.

Oh, this sounds like a steel-caged-death-match waiting to happen!  Besides,
the richest person might not be the best person to have 'controlling'
interests in the TFT property.

It's not really a Yea or Nay question. What's the difference between 1
share and 5 shares?

I'm certainly willing to contribute to whatever we think will work.

Michael