Re: (TFT) In search ... PBEM

"John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I believe you need to enroll in one of the Play by E-mail games.  Joe
> Hartley can set you up with one.

Sorry, I am not the clearinghouse for setting up games!  Andrew's got
the right idea - ask if you're looking for a game.  I'm not currently
involved with a campaign right now, but I think someone else was getting
a game together.  Speak up if anyone's running a game with an opening!

> The TFT website that Joe hosts (which has a complete running history of all
> the e-mails this site offers), also has a player roster.  Check it out.  It
> is not complete and not current, but maybe we can have another update.

I am woefully behind on the roster - sorry about that!  I'll try to update
the list this week.