Re: (TFT) In search ... PBEM

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) In search ... PBEM
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:41:40 -0400 (EDT)

"John Paul Bakshoian" <hailmelee@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I believe you need to enroll in one of the Play by E-mail games.
>  Joe Hartley can set you up with one.

Sorry, I am not the clearinghouse for setting up games!  Andrew's got
the right idea - ask if you're looking for a game.  I'm not currently
involved with a campaign right now, but I think someone else was
getting a game together.  Speak up if anyone's running a game with
an opening!

Sorry Joe, my error.  It gets to the point that I think you do everything.

Hosting this site would be enough. We also have you compiling the roster of players, troubleshooting server problems, etc. Thank you!

Humbly yours

John Paul