Re: (TFT) TFT Release

From: Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) TFT Release
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 22:28:44 -0400 (EDT)

I can offer website and PDF conversion for anything that comes out of this, but I have little to offer. I was always pretty happy with the TFT rules as they stood, but that goes back to my preference for elegance over simulation. (See the archives for
that discussion!)

Do I understand this correctly. If we e-mail you a word document in PDF form, you might be able to post it on the TFT Website? Is that an easy thing. Would you be able to do several entries that for several people? This might be a way to initially put up rules to be playtested and compared.

I know you offered this before, but its good to re-introduce the idea. I am assuming that we would e-mail these postings to your MajorDomo site?

This is interesting. The guy who is a purist, would host a site for variations and newness.

Hail Melee

John Paul