Re: (TFT) Corporation for Public TFT

Mark writes . . .

> My sentiments exactly. Unless it had to be $150.00
> a share to make it work, in which case I'd still be
> in.

   I recommend a smaller price per share for the initial public offering
(IPO) . . .  perhaps $1-10 per share.  Lowering the initial investment would
bring in a few more investors.
   I'd be willing to buy a few shares for my fund if the deal looks good.

Dave Seagraves
Seagraves Mutual Fund   dseagraves@austin.rr.com   1 (512) 255-2760
Current fund value: $1.83 per share.