Re: (TFT) A little moralistic digression...

In a message dated 6/16/00 4:06:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hailmelee@hotmail.com writes:

<< a medeival miniatures game set
 up in a very moody castle environment of Blackmoor. >>

JPB:

Now there was a campaign!!!  I've bought every Blackmoor thing I could lay my
hands on;  the original D&D supplement, Dave Arneson's First Fantasy Campaign
by Judges Guild and the reworked Expert D&D modules based on that material
(the DA series I believe).  Those are the only modules I didn't sell (other
than Expedition to the Barrier Peaks).  Blackmoor is a huge inspiration to
me.  I think that was as close to "true originality" (whatever that is) the
genre ever got.  The image of the Egg figures very strongly in my campaign
background; there are a multiplicity of eggs, both symbolic and otherwise,
woven in.  Of course this leads me to the one obvious question, never
answered in any of the Blackmoor material I ever had access to, what in hell
was The Egg of Coot actually or rather what was it supposed to be originally?
 If you or anyone else actually knows I am totally dying to find out.  I had
thought that perhaps it was the sentient core of some abandoned AI "computer"
but I never really knew.  Can anyone help??

Sorry to stray so far off the TFT subject,

Jody