(TFT) Re: How to revive TFT without invoking a Summon Lawyer spell

From: dwtulloh@zianet.com
>    This sounds a lot like FUDGE.  Have you heard of it?  All abilities are
>    based on standard deviations of the bell curve.  An EXCEPTIONAL rating
>    might mean a +2 sigma, for example.  Might be worth your time to check
>    it out.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the web address for it --
>    anyone on the list know what it is?

FUDGE is a wonderful system, and it should get better in the 2nd edition,
when they add a complete fantasy system.

http://www.io.com/~sos/fudge.html

---
Brett Slocum  --  slocum@skypoint.com  --  ICQ #13032903
Home page: http://www.skypoint.com/~slocum/
"Ah'm yer pa, Luke." -- if James Earl Ray was the voice of Darth Vader