(TFT) Codex 2000

I've finally got my TFT web page online at:
www.loran.karoo.net/tft

This is just a start, I have placed my TFT index files on the site. I've
joined the web ring and there are links to other TFT websites. There are
various other bits I would like to add as soon as I get them sorted. I was
thinking of including a Bestiary, and someday I will have to add an
adventurer's guide to my part of Cidri, though that's mostly bouncing around
in my head at the moment.

Please let me know what you think,

Chris
Chris Nicole
The Little Furry Masters Page:    http://www.loran.karoo.net/cavy/
Home to Whiskey Pig, Brandy Brindle & Piper Pipsqueek:
SLAMMER - Fast Action SF Skirmish Rules:
http://www.loran.karoo.net/slammer/