(TFT) Re: Ways around copyrights

	Hello everyone,

	I absolutely don't agree to this (gaining the
rights to TFT by slightly rewriting the rules).  If you
do new material you are welcome to copyright it, but
it is wrong to steal TFT from HT.

	Build a game from scratch and after all that
work you want to give it away then that is fine.  The fact
that 30 people on the list wish that HT would give up
the rights to TFT is proof that they still have SOME
value.

	Buy them from HT or from his heirs when
he passes away.

	On a different subject, is anyone interested in
buying the rights to any of the other Metagaming
games?  Which were your favorite games they produced?
My favorites were Godsfire (after a major rules revision
admittedly), Hitler's War, Ogre / GEV.  I also have kept
playing with the WarpWar rules to try to build a fun
campaign game out of it.

	Rick